Hey Gang! Sorry for taking a while to get something new on here, but school and work have been playing havoc with what little free time I have. Here's something odd to throw in here though. I don't know if Organ Grinder Pizza was a chain or not, but one of their primary features was their huge pipe organ. This album features some of the music played on that instrument. It's a pretty eclectic mix here (YMCA??), and I hope you like it!
Organ Grinder Pizza closed in 1996, but this site has some great pictures of the restaurant and their organ.
Here's the track list:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo - Jonas Nordwall
- Makin' Whoopee - Jonas Nordwall
- The Hustle - Jonas Nordwall
- May - Don Simmons
- Pennsylvania 6-5000 - Don Simmons
- You/Who? (Medley of 20's Hits) - Paul Quarino
- Hands of Time - Paul Quarino
- After the Lovin' - Paul Quarino
- YMCA - Paul Quarino
- Baby, Oh Where Can You Be? - Don Coxon
- La Paloma Blanca - Russ Chilson
BONUS: Here's a commercial for Organ Grinder Pizza!