Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Fun Songs of Shamu and His Crew


And here's another great contribution from "Kids Music Fan from Boston". This one features Shamu and all his Sea World friends performing skits and singing catchy tunes (or would that be "tunas"?) Anyway, thanks again KMFFB!!

Here's the track list:
  1. The Sea Is My World
  2. The Fun Ship
  3. Don't Clam Up
  4. The Ballad of Pete and Penny Penguin
  5. Fill Your Bill
  6. Doin' the Dolphin
  7. Seal It With a Kiss
  8. Stick With It
  9. That's the Way We Are
  10. The Sea Is My World (Reprise)
Click here or here to download!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gang! Anyone know a good record store that sells this stuff?

Nah. They all went under because brats like Tony decided it was their business to compete with the stores.

After all, spending two bucks for a kiddie album is TOO EXPENSIVE.

Go get another job old record store owner! Tony wants to PLAY!

Anonymous said...

I loved this album as a child. I am now 28 and just had my first. I downloaded the zip file and made a CD for my newborn son. Still know all the words. Thanks so much, I wasn't able to find this anywhere.
MJF from NJ

Anonymous said...

thank you for this. I remember this album from when I was a little kid. I only remember a few lines here and there, but I can hum all the songs. Awesome post.

Anonymous said...

Hey first poster!

If you know any place where I can get this record for 2 bucks, let me know and I'll go there immediately.

Thanks to this blog I could listen to this and now I'm looking for it.

Tony has turned me into an avid collector and buyer!

RockStarStatus said...

OMG you do not know how happy this makes me to know someone else has this I have it on Cassette tape and cant play it any more omg So happy right now you dont even know.