I think this was actually two records put together, since the first side is performed by Mr. I. Magination (Paul Tripp) and the second side is done by Tom Glazer. The unifying theme here is songs that answer those questions we had as kids. There's some pretty catchy stuff here, so I think you'll like it!
Here's the track list:
- We Know the World Is Round
- What's Inside Our Earth?
- How Many Colors Are in the Rainbow?
- Do Animals Talk to One Another?
- Where Does the Sun Go at Night?
- How Does a Cow Make Milk?
- Why Is the Sky Blue?
- Why Are Stars of Different Colors?
- Why Do Leaves Change Their Colors?
- What Makes the Weather?
- Why Does a Bee Bzzz?
- Why Do Stars Twinkle?
- Why Can't I See in the Dark?
- Why Are Bananas Picked Green?
- How Do Seeds of Plants Travel?
- What Foods Should We Eat Every Day?