Sunday, September 30, 2007

More Sing-a-Long with the Grasshoppers


Hello again! You guys probably thought I fell off the face of the earth, but I've just been really busy with work and school and stuff.

Here's an album from a group that's thought of as one of the better Chipmunks knockoffs, and it is pretty good. Some generic stuff here, and some different choices like "76 Trombones" and "Brush Up Your Shakespeare" for your listening pleasure. Hope you like it!

(NOTE: I had to cut the last verse of Bicycle Built for Two due to excessive skipping, but it was just the guy singing it anyway. Also, I have the first volume of this as well, but it's in pretty bad shape so I figured I'd get this one on here now and work with Volume 1 some more when I get it sounding better.)


Here's the track list:
  1. 76 Trombones
  2. Happy Birthday
  3. A Hunting We Will Go
  4. A Boy in Buckskin
  5. Swanee River
  6. Anchors Aweigh
  7. Doggie in the Window
  8. Dixie
  9. Aloha
  10. On a Bicycle Built for Two
  11. Red River Valley
  12. Brush Up Your Shakespeare
Click here or here to download!

1 comment:

russ54932 said...

I have the same albums. I thought they were pretty good too.