For kids in the sixties that wanted to be cool and parents who wanted to keep them tied to the children's classics, here's an album that probably didn't make either group happy! And how about that cover? Seriously, this is some jazzed-up versions of the songs that kids have been listening to for years. I don't know the dances that well, but for anybody who does, does this do a pretty good job in fitting the songs with them?
Here's the track list:
- Alley Cat Dance
- The Frug - Old MacDonald
- The Swim - Row Row Row Your Boat
- The Jerk - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Hokey Pokey
- The Shake - Farmer in the Dell
- The Monkey - On Top of Old Smokey
- Mexican Hat Dance
- Watusi - A Tisket, A Tasket
- Cha-Cha - Oh Dear, What Can the Matter Be?