Monday, January 17, 2011

Kiddie Pops


This album features an eclectic mix of songs for kids (i.e. probably stuff from numerous sources) like "Take Me Out to the Ballgame", "Frere Jacques", and "Sixteen Tons" (huh?). It also includes a somewhat freaky cover.

This record has the dubious distinction of being in my posting queue the longest. I put the initial post for this album in all the way on May 23, 2008! The problem is that I did some cleaning and misplaced the cover, and I didn't want to post (or upload) the album without it. I did some rearranging and found it, so here it is. Was it worth the wait? Probably not, but it does mean I've got something available here on the board for two weeks in a row, so it should get credit for that!

Here's the track list:
  1. Sweetie Bear
  2. Billy Boy
  3. Tammy
  4. Sixteen Tons
  5. The Little Tin Soldier
  6. Little Goldie Goldfish
  7. Oh Dear What Can the Matter Be
  8. Take Me Out to the Ballgame
  9. A Hunting We Will Go
  10. My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean
  11. I've Been Working on the Railroad
  12. Beautiful Dreamer
  13. Cindy Oh Cindy
  14. Frere Jacques
Click here or here to download!

3 comments:

Your Pal Doug said...

It was worth the wait to me. I didn't even know I was waiting Very fun!
Thanks,

Doug

BigBirdFan said...

You are just like me break your New year's resolution after the first two weeks LOL. No new posts the past couple of weeks. Bob

Anonymous said...

A childhood favorite! Thanks for posting this.