Sunday, August 13, 2006

Kasenetz-Katz Super Circus


Here's an album of crazy bubblegum music from the people who brought you the Ohio Express, the 1910 Fruitgum Co., and others. I apologize for the condition of the album cover above. (And to be honest, so should they. I don't think I've seen so many Mad Magazine art swipes in one place in my life!)

Here's the track list:
  1. Quick Joey Small
  2. Let Me Introduce You
  3. Easy to Love
  4. Log in Fire
  5. Shake
  6. I'm in Love with You
  7. New York Woman
  8. Up in the Air
  9. I Got It Bad for You
  10. Down at Lulu's
  11. The Super Circus

Click here or here to download!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. You wouldn't happen to have any of the 1910 original albums would you? Or better yet The Lemon Pipers?

Anonymous said...

Or any Ohio Express LPs.
As a kid I loved Bubblegum music (still have a softspot in my heart for it), but I never bought any of the LPs, only the 45s(Remember Them??)
Any BubbleGum LP would be great to see.
THANKS,

Anonymous said...

you wouldnt happen to have David Peel & the lower Eastside album "havamarijuana"

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! This is one of my favorite vinyl albums. Will be rocking out on my iPod now. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

but when is it from? which company name is on the label?

lickthyshran said...

1968 Buddah