Remember back in the late 1960s when everybody thought it was cool to do songs that sounded like they came out in the twenties? Yeah kids, people really did that. This is an album of old songs (and songs they made sound old) by the Ragtimers, a group I know absolutely nothing about. Hope you like it!
Here's the track list:
- The Next Hundred Years
- (Hey Won't You Play) Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song
- Oh, Babe, What Would You Say?
- My Melody of Love
- Soft Shoe Song (Give Me That Old Soft Shoe)
- Those Were the Days
- Say, Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose
- Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Ole Oak Tree
- What Have They Done to My Song, Ma
- Second Hand Rose
- Ragtime Waltz
- The Entertainer