Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In the Navy - Irwin the Disco Duck and the Wibble Wabble Singers and Orchestra


Here's another entry in the "Irwin the Disco Duck" oeuvre. I'm not quite sure which one this was though, but it's another fun Irwin production with another great George Peed cover. However, points are lost for Irwin losing his semi-unintelligible Donald Duck voice and for him plugging another one of his albums at the end of this one. Anyway, hope you like this!

Here's the track list:
  1. In the Navy
  2. Macho Man
  3. Y.M.C.A.
  4. Music Box Dancer
  5. Last Dance
  6. Knock on Wood
  7. Le Freak
  8. Instant Replay
  9. I Love the Night Life
  10. Goodnight Tonight
Click here or here to download!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine found 2 copies of the earlier IRWIN THE DISCO DUCK album that you posted and one copy had the Donald Duck voice between songs, and the other copy didn't (had the more cartoony voice that your IN THE NAVY has), which makes me think there was some persuasion from 'The Mouse' to cease and desist the Donald Duck voice. Either that or they dropped it because it's so unintelligable.

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I found this! Thank you very much for posting it here for me to find and enjoy. I took my copy to music class in elementary school and forgot it as I left. It stayed in the teacher's class for 2 years until I was finally brave enough to go get it my last day of class at that school. It has so many scratches, there's no way to convert it well. Now I don't have to! Thanks!!!!!!

Chris Sobieniak said...

Ha, I had this album!