Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Cool in the Furnace II - The Adventure Continues




I wanted to put the original "It's Cool in the Furnace" up here, but it looks to be available here as part of a 35th anniversary re-release (and is recommended as probably one of the better Christian musicals for kids), so instead here's the little known sequel. It really has nothing to do with the story of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, but it does continue the story after that with Daniel, culminating in his adventure in the lion's den. This has got some pretty catchy tunes in it as well, and I hope you like it!

UPDATE: I've been told that the re-release of "It's Cool in the Furnace" was actually a different production, so I've made the original available here! (and thanks Mr. Anonymous for correcting me about Daniel. That's what I get for blogging in a hurry!)

Here's the track list:
  1. We're Having a Party

  2. Mene, Mene, Tekel, Parsin

  3. Yes Indeed

  4. God All the Way

  5. That's Never Gonna Work

  6. Sing a Prayer

  7. A Very Bad Mistake

  8. A Very Bad Mistake (Reprise)

  9. Shut My Mouth

  10. The Lord's Day
Click here or here to download!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you put up the original "It's Cool in the Furnace"? I bought the 35th anniversary addition, but it is different from the original (different singers, etc.) I much prefer the original! It brings back such great childhood memories!

Antmusic said...

Yup... Just like the anniversary release of Dottie Rambo's Creekbank... a totally re-done edition. Most of us would prefer the original.

Anonymous said...

Uhh...I think you meant Daniel not David.

toni bcn said...

A precious blog. ....
Thanks by your time. ...
Hugs from Barcelona