Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Professor Crow and His Animal Show - The Golden Singers & Orchestra





This is an odd little album of fun animal songs. It sounds like one of those albums that people growing up with it would have fond memories of. I just got it recently myself, but I still enjoy it. Hope you do too!




Here's the track list:



  1. Professor Crow and His Animal Show


  2. The Elephant's Ear for Music


  3. The Musical Rooster


  4. The Buzzing Fly


  5. The Obliging Frog


  6. The Hissing Snake


  7. The Talented Bear


  8. The Hootin' Owl


  9. The Laughing Hyena


  10. The Donkey Serenade


  11. The Moosical Cow


  12. The Silver Tongued Parrot


  13. The Silent Giraffe


  14. The Cuckoo Bird


  15. The Limited Pig


  16. Oh Deer!


  17. The Tin Can Alley King (Goat)


  18. The Heavyhanded Ox


  19. The Lucky Beetle


  20. The Young Coyote


  21. The King of the Jungaliers


  22. The Barking Dog


  23. The Operatic Nightingale


  24. The Howling Wolf


  25. Professor Crow Reprise
Click here or here to download!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thx for the nice muisc
Keep up the good work, if you have more of the muppets i like it very much, i will send you the monsters of sesamstreet...
DeX
Dadexter@hotmail.com

Wonderwoman said...

I have this as a kid and bought the record on ebay and it is by my foot underneath my desk as I speak -- I memorized all the lyrics as a child, and remember it still. and I am 43 yo Was looking for a downloadable version instead of having to convert it from LP myself! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!