Saturday, March 22, 2008

EXCITING NEWS!!! (as in "WRITING IN ALL CAPS" EXCITING!!)

Hey Gang! Believe it or not, I'm still around. I've been working on getting stuff together, when I saw that Blogger is now offering the option of Scheduling Posts. That means I can make a blog entry for July 4th now and schedule it to not appear before then.

So I got to thinking. What would be a good way to see if scheduling posts on Blogger really works? This is what I came up with. Starting Monday March 24th I will have a new album post to this blog every day this week! The nice thing about this is that I can work on and post a lot of stuff at once and spread it out to appear over a longer period of time. Can I keep up this frantic pace? Are you kidding? But I can guarantee (if the Scheduled Posts function works on Blogger) that there will be one new album each day from March 24th through March 30th. I've even got enough to go 2-3 albums a week for the next couple of weeks after that. This is my way of saying Thank You to all of you who have stuck around with me through some lean times on the blog. (And thanks to faithful readers John, Jon, and Bob for contributing albums that you'll be seeing soon!)

So phone the kids and wake the neighbors (or the other way around if that works better for you)...

WAY OUT JUNK NEW ALBUM WEEK STARTS MONDAY MARCH 24TH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks, that's great !

Anonymous said...

Would you believe that 8 months later, someone is excited about your news? I may look into using this blog service, specifically for that feature.
I've just spent 2 evenings combing thru your entire blog. I like it. Will be checking in periodically.