Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ol' Brown Ears Is Back - Rowlf the Dog


This was one of those albums that I had wanted for quite a while. I had heard songs from it, but never owned it. I was finally able to snag one and thought I'd pass it along to you. This was released in 1993 but was recorded a few years before that because it's Jim Henson voicing Rowlf. This album contains a number of songs that were previously performed on "The Muppet Show"; some originally by Rowlf and some by others. It's a fun variety of songs and, as always, I hope you like it!



Here's the track list:
  1. Lydia the Tattooed Lady

  2. Eight Little Notes

  3. I Never Harmed an Onion

  4. Halfway Down the Stairs

  5. Memory Lane

  6. Cottleston Pie

  7. Bein' Green

  8. Carbon Paper

  9. Garden Song

  10. New York State of Mind

  11. When

  12. You and I and George

  13. Wishing Song

  14. Old Dog Trey

Click here or here to download!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for this! This was one of my late fiancee's favorite CDs, and listening to it brings back so many happy memories. I have been looking for this for years, and been unable to find it for under $75.

I sit here listening to it, and crying with the memories it brings back. There are no words I can really say to thank you enough for letting me get this classig again.

Anonymous said...

You have NO idea how long I've been looking for this... CDs are selling at $100 and up... thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

dnsyl57 said...

Rowlf has always been my favourite Muppet! I did a post on him almost two years ago ( http://dnsyl57.blogspot.com/2008/05/rowlf.html ) and lamented never finding this CD! I had been hunting for this for years! Have also been looking on line, but never found a copy that was being "shared"!! THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your fine albums and hard work.
LOVE the blog!