Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Annie's Christmas



Sorry to get this out so late. I figure that some people may still do part of their Christmas celebrating this weekend, so I'll slide this holiday album out to you. This features the same cast as "Keeping Fit with Annie", but also includes the character of Miss Hannigan. (She was never in the comic strip, was she?) A couple of crooks plan on stealing money from the orphanage, but Annie, Sandy, and the gang all come to the rescue.

I've actually got a couple more Christmas albums coming my way. Depending on how late I get them, I'll either get them up here as soon as I can put them together or I'll wait until next year to get them up here. I hope everybody had (or will continue to have) a wonderful Christmas!

Click here or here to download!

1 comment:

Glammazon said...

Paul Kligman, who did the voice of J. Jonah Jameson on the original SPIDER-MAN series from 1967, does a good job as Daddy Warbucks here.