Thursday, May 27, 2010

Playtime Songs and Activities - The Bubble Gum Singers and Orchestra


This seems to be the same group who did this album and, like that one, I like the fact that they're not just doing the same kid's songs and that, at times, they really seem to be having a good time singing this stuff. I can tell you from experience that if you're having a good time performing, your audience tends to enjoy themselves as well. Hope you like the cover as well, even though that pirate kid has some serious gut action going on there!

Here's the track list:


  1. How D'ya Do My Partner

  2. Round the Village

  3. Strawberry Jam

  4. Shake My Hand

  5. Jack Can I Ride

  6. Skip to My Loo

  7. I Wish I Were a Windmill

  8. Rose Rose and Up She Rises

  9. Come On and Join the Game

  10. Clap Your Hands

  11. Eency Weency Spider

  12. Put Your Finger in the Air

  13. Girls and Boys Come Out to Play

  14. Ring Around the Rosy

  15. Ten Little Farmer Boys

  16. Paw Paw Patch
Click here or here to download!

No comments: