Sunday, June 24, 2007

Animal House Sings & Plays Hits from the Muppet Movie and Sesame Street


What we have here are songs from Sesame Street and The Muppet Show performed by some pretty bad Muppet impersonators. That just makes it more fun, I think! Enjoy!

Here's the track list:
  1. The Muppet Show Theme
  2. Baby Face
  3. Movin' Right Along
  4. The Pig Calypso
  5. Mahna Mahna
  6. Everyone Makes Mistakes
  7. The Grouch Song
  8. The Rainbow Connection
  9. I Love Trash
Click here or here or here or here to download!

3 comments:

Ben Century said...

OH MY GOD!!! I've been looking for this album for years! Except the copy I bought was on cassette tape with a really bad drawing of Kermit, Miss Piggy, and (I think) Fozzie on the cover.

Thank you for posting it!

Anonymous said...

Dude...you rock.

emailsyucky said...

thank you. :)