Saturday, June 23, 2007

Big Daddy (What Really Happened to the Band of '59?)


I've had a number of requests for the other Big Daddy albums, so here's the first one. I've included both front and back covers in the download. There's a lot of fine print on the back cover that I hope comes out legible.

Anyway, enjoy this great album from Big Daddy!

Here's the track list:
  1. I Write the Songs
  2. Bette Davis Eyes
  3. Super Freak
  4. Star Wars
  5. Whip It
  6. Ebony and Ivory
  7. You Don't Bring Me Flowers
  8. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
  9. The Rose
  10. Just What I Needed
  11. Hotel California
  12. Eye of the Tiger
Click here or here or here to download!

3 comments:

Allen Lulu said...

Thanks for acknowledging these guys. I discovered Big Daddy at a used record bin 25 years ago in NYC. And I used their version of I Write the Songs for an audition for a play in college. This brings back such mems, I gotta go dig out all the old LPs!

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting these two albums. I'm loving the Big Daddy material so far, and once I've got some extra money (which, alas, won't happen for some time due to college), I may need to hunt down these albums. :¬)

A lot of the material on this blog is great, but I really appreciate being exposed to this group I never would've known of otherwise. Trust me, it's much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the best Beatles tribute album of all time:their remake of 'SGT. PEPPER' done only the way Big Daddy could done. It's Fantastic!

--D.Moose